Friends tHat sHe madE ^_^

Hey readers! Assalammualaikum to all my muslim readers. Welcome to my blog. Just something that I want to share with the world. Take the positive of me and help me to change any negetive things. Owh by the way.. nice to meet you guys/ girls.

Make NeW fRiends hEre!!

HeyHo! ANda di jeMpuT uNtuk meMeriahkAn ChaTbOx GOMO fm kaT bAwaH ni..
Nak cHating boLeyh, tapi :-

FiGhting aRe nOt aLoud!
MiNd yOur wOrds..
PleAse reSpecT oTher cHaters..
Do FolLow Me







Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 1 : Five Thing About Yourself

challenge your self! >> click this 
Hummm 5 thing about myself.. 
lets see.. arghh!! don't have any idea.. 
think think think~
 5 thing about MYSELF..

My real name is Nurul Ain. I love cat. I have 2 brothers and a step-sister. I love mathematics.. 

nizel1
hahahaha as easy as ABC! 
too simple! must think harder.. 
come-on az! you can do it!
Okey, here I go again.. 


Hey readers! My real name is Nurul 'Ain. Why I call myself az?? the word az comes from Aiziz. Actually, az is my 
soul-mate's name Aziz. This year my age is 19 years old and I'm an accounting student in Perlis Matriculation College. 


bukuuI hate reading books! And I love mathematics so much!
I don't know why, but it seems I found myself loves counting than reading. I do read, but only for a book that interest me. 


nana2I love animals. specially cats. cute little furry thing! 
From I was a little kid until now. I was damn crazy when I saw cat.. 


another 2 things about myself..


I have 2 brothers and a step-sister. Yup!I came from a broken family. My mom divorce with my dad when I was 12 years old. In the same year I sit for UPSR. My dad remarried to another women and have a baby girl together. As for my mom, she says that she only want to take good care of her kids and see her children grow older infront of her eyes.


Edward Cullen
Last thing about my self. I'm positively fall in love to a guy named 
Edward Anthony Masen or more familiar as Edward Cullen! 
ahaks! funny isn't it! 
Totally Obsessed in Vampire! 
freak!! 
But sadly, this charming guy is not real T.T 
don't get jealous my dear.. 
I do love you more than anything! 



There you go! 5 thing about my self!
Good Job az! you made it!yeyey

p/s : could you please help me to click this  and this

2 comments:

Translate