Friends tHat sHe madE ^_^

Hey readers! Assalammualaikum to all my muslim readers. Welcome to my blog. Just something that I want to share with the world. Take the positive of me and help me to change any negetive things. Owh by the way.. nice to meet you guys/ girls.

Make NeW fRiends hEre!!

HeyHo! ANda di jeMpuT uNtuk meMeriahkAn ChaTbOx GOMO fm kaT bAwaH ni..
Nak cHating boLeyh, tapi :-

FiGhting aRe nOt aLoud!
MiNd yOur wOrds..
PleAse reSpecT oTher cHaters..
Do FolLow Me







Saturday, January 25, 2014

Just Smile While you Can!


Smile Smile and smile.. 
ape susah, senyum je la kan..

About my self. 
well az dianggap sombong, why?? 
because az susah nak senyum.. really?? mybe.. 
actually bukan tak nak senyum.. az senyum je but but tak tau nak explain.
I'm a bit choosy when it  come on choosing friends.
Bunyi macam "aww sombong nye laa budak ni".
actually tak sesombong yang disangka. 
mybe ade la sikit erkk.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate